Sunday, April 13, 2014

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - #15 -Eleanor Thomas

Amy Johnson Crow, of No Story Too Small, issued the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge. The Premise: Write once a week about a specific ancestor.  

My grandmother taught me the women's side of our family.  "Eleanor had Catherine; Catherine had Sophie; Sophie had Emma; Emma had Gertrude; Gertrude had Eleanor; Eleanor had Eleanor; and Eleanor had you!"  These are the ladies that make me want to know about their lives and keep me researching.

The second Eleanor in our family was my grandmother and you can read about her here.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here are is more to her story.


The third Eleanor (and ME) are still living our stories, so now you have the women of my grandmother's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment