Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Technology


This isn't really a blog post, but more of a cry for help.

We have lost the remote. The satellite remote. The one my son and I share because his father thought it would be a good idea to hook "my" bedroom TV up to the same box as my 18 year old son. Our routine is usually he uses it at night, I slip into his room sometime between 3 am and 8 am and take it to "my" room, because I watch it when I can't sleep and to catch the morning news as I wake up.

So, I took it and now it's gone. I have looked everywhere. My son has looked everywhere. His father has looked under the pillows - he doesn't mind because he really doesn't like me watching TV at 3 am.

I went on-line to get another - $36 and a week to get here. Excuse me?!??!

Please! Does anyone know if a regular satellite remote will work with Dish's new one box system? We have one box - in the living room - that really has 2 channels on it. We can record one channel and watch the other from the living room. The second channel is also controlled by the (lost) remote from either "my" bedroom or my son's. I miss my TV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment